DD3 CLASSIC MK2 10.5L per day Desiccant Dehumidifier w Antibacterial Silver Filter - Powerful, quiet & lightweight
DD3 Classic MK2 Desiccant Dehumidifier
The DD3 Classic model has been upgraded to a MK2 version with an impressive low noise dBA at 36 dBA! A 10.5 litre per day extraction capability, it is currently the largest extraction rate desiccant dehumidifier in the market today. It is surprisingly lightweight at only 7.5 Kg, equipped with a carry handle. The DD3 Classic MK2 dehumidifier is Ideal for a 3 to 5 bedrooms home.
This dehumidifier is ideal for winter use as it expels air that is slightly warmer than the ambient air which helps to heat the space. With a dehumidifier the air is easier to heat as well and can save your energy bill.
Some enhancements have been included in the MK2 version:
- Large 4.2 Litre water tank (compared with the MK1 version at 3.5L).
- Lightweight at 7.5 Kg with carry handle
- Built-in humidistat LED display showing your ambient humidity.
- There are 4 timer settings – 2, 4, 8 and 12 hour timer.
Now comes with enhanced E7 technology
- Air Sampling
- Automatic toggling to efficiently dehumidify the air
The digital display by default shows the ambient humidity level. It will also show the setting humidity when you push the humidity setting button.
Electronic Control Panel
Built-in with 5 pre-programmed humidity setting from 40 to 60 %RH at 5%RH intervals.
Antibacterial Nano Silver Filter
The Antibacterial Nano Silver Filter kills air-borne-bacteria on contact. Clean the filter using a soft brush or a gently vacuum every 2 weeks to maintain clean air and longevity of your dehumidifier. You should replace the filter is replaced at least once every 6 months for optimal performance and hygiene standards.
A powerful laundry function to help you dry the laundry indoors. When pressed, the DD3 MK2 will run on full power continuously until you change your settngs.
Water Tank and Optional Continuous Hose
The DD3 Classic MK2 has a large 4.2 litre tank. It is equipped with a lid to avoid spillage and a carry handle for ease of carrying to the sink to empty.
Auto Restart Function
The DD3 Classic MK2 is able to automatically restart, for example, after a power failure. Once the power is restored, the dehumidifier will continue to operate at the selected settings.
Safety is regarded as a top priority when selecting your dehumidifier. The DD3 Classic MK2 is equipped with a ‘Tilt over’ safety protection where it powers off automatically when the unit tilts over to safeguard you and avoid hazard.
- DD3 Classic MK2 domestic dehumidifier is designed with the Intelligent sensor that detects and displays humidity levels.
- Powerful extraction of up to 10.5 Litres of moisture at cold temperatures as low as 1ºC.
- Washable Antibacterial Nano Silver Filter that kills bacteria on contact.
- 4.2 litre tank capacity with optional continuous drainage (1m length hose supplied).
- Lightweight at only 7.5 kg. Carry Handle makes moving the unit extremely handy.
- Low Noise, Quiet mode at only 36 dB(A)
- Timer: 2 /4 /8 /12 Hours
- Safety features: Tilt over stop protection & automatic water full shut down.
- Very eco-friendly with no harmful gas and no noisy compressor.
|Technical Specification||DD3 CLASSIC MK2|
|Power Supply||Ph-V-Hz||1, 220-240V~ 50Hz|
|Power Consumption||Watt / hr||420 - 735|
|Moisture Removal (20°C, RH60%)||L/Day||10.5|
|Noise Level||dB(A)||36/ 47|
|Water Tank Volume||L||4.2|
|Safety Auto Shut-off Function||YES|
|Auto Restart Function||YES|
|Antibacterial Nano Silver Filter||YES|
|Water Tank Full Indicator||YES|
|Timer||Hours||2/4 /8 /12|
|Net Dimension (W x H x D)||mm||379 x 520 x 239|
|Gross Dimension (W x H x D)||mm||436 x 587 x 294|
|Operating Temperature Range||ºC||1~40|
Note: Due to our policy of innovation some specifications may be changed without notification.
Items you will get:
- Dehumidifier Unit
- 1m Continuous Drainage Hose
- User manual