At EcoAir, the safety of our people remains a top priority under an unprecedented circumstance.
Our customers and employees have concerns over their well-being and safety and we are trying our best to listen, to compromise and reassure them that we are trying our best to be flexible.
All employees are currently working from home except a minimal warehouse operatives is working from site.
1) Service & Repairs - jobs already in - minimum turnaround 6 weeks
2) New Service & Repairs request - limited slots available
3) Orders fulfilment - minor delays on orders.
4) Our Retail Shop at Propeller Park NW10 0AB is temporarily closed.
We are expecting major delays in fulfillment and servicing.
We ask for your understanding and patience with our employees as they are already trying their best to perform under these difficult situation.
As the pandemic situation changes, we remain committed to bring our services back to normal as soon as possible. EcoAir continues to monitor and review the arrangements of our staff to work in shift or remotely.
Update as at 24 December 2020
1) We are currently suspending all Goods Into our London Warehouse due to Covid-19 until further notice.
2) Service & Repairs Collections are suspended for most cases except for those that are close to end of warranty will be prioritised.
Be Kind to our Employees
We want to thank all our customers who have been very patient with us and we want to let you know we are very grateful for your understanding. However there is a minority who has caused some distress to our employees with regards to turnaround time. We care about the safety of our employees and the company is limiting the number of employees working at any one time in the premises, hence we are experiencing delays in our turnaround time. We ask for your understanding.