At EcoAir, the safety of our people remains a top priority under an unprecedented circumstance.
Our customers and employees have concerns over their well-being and safety and we are trying our best to listen, to compromise and reassure them that we are trying our best to be flexible.
We have made changes to our services and the way we work. Most of our employees are working from home and we maintain a minimal warehouse operatives.
1) Service & Repairs - jobs already in - minimum turnaround 8 weeks
2) New Service & Repairs request - limited slots available
3) Orders fulfilment - minor delays on orders.
4) Our Retail Shop at Propeller Park NW10 0AB is temporarily closed.
As the second wave of this pandemic sets in, we are expecting major delays in fulfillment.
We ask for your understanding and patience with our employees as they are already trying their best to perform under these difficult situation.
As the pandemic situation changes, we remain committed to bring our services back to normal as soon as possible. EcoAir continues to monitor and review the arrangements of our staff to work in shift or remotely.
Update as at 24 September 2020
1) We are currently suspending all Goods Into our London Warehouse due to Covid-19 until further notice.
2) Service & Repairs Collections are suspended for most cases except for those that are close to end of warranty will be prioritised.